Registration for IDT 2019
Thank you for registering for IDT 2019!
We are so excited you have decided to spend your summer with us! Below we have included some information that may help you as you register for IDT.
Students must chose one of our four TRACKS to participate in IDT.
Each TRACK will determine:
- Which book of the Bible a student will spend the summer studying
- Which RD Overnight a student is able to participate in
- Which small group a student will be a part of on Wednesdays during IDT sessions
*** All Incoming Freshmen are required to be a part of JUMP TRACK
IDT TRACKS + RD OVERNIGHT (RD OVERNIGHT REGISTRATION IS SEPARATE FROM IDT REGISTRATION)
- STEP (James) RD: **June 12-13
- JUMP (Luke) FRESHMEN ONLY RD: **June 19-20
- SOUL (Psalms) RD: **June 26-27
- PEACE (Romans) ONLY UPPERCLASSMEN & GRADUATES RD: **July 10-11
Wednesday Night Dinners
There is a break for dinner on Wednesday nights from 6 to 7 PM. Students may bring their own food, leave to go out to eat, or buy a meal provided by NXT YTH staff. These Wednesday night dinners cost $5 per meal. A $20 meal plan can be purchased with IDT registration to pay for all five weeks of meals. In the next page after registering, you will find the option to pay for the meal plan.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DISCOUNTS WILL NOT APPEAR UNTIL YOU REACH PAGE 4